The My Music Staff Student Portal offers a convenient way for you to manage and reschedule your piano lessons. Follow the steps below to easily reschedule your lessons through the portal.
Step 1: Accessing the MyMusicStaff Portal
- Open a web browser and navigate to the Student Portal Login.
- Enter your login credentials (username and password) to log in to your account.
Step 2: Navigating to the Calendar
- Once you are logged in, locate and click on the “Calendar” tab in the navigation menu.
Step 3: Viewing Available Time Slots
- On the calendar page, you will see a visual representation of your scheduled lessons and their time slots.
- Look for open time slots that are marked as available. These are the time slots you can choose to reschedule your lesson.
Step 4: Rescheduling the Lesson
- First you must cancel your original time slot. You must do this 24 hours in advance. Click on the blue time slot that you cannot make in the calendar. Select “Cancel.” When you do this, you will be given a makeup credit that expires in 7 days.
- Next click on the desired open time slot that you wish to reschedule your lesson to.
- A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to confirm the rescheduling. Click on “Register” to reschedule lesson
- The system will update your lesson to the new time slot, and you will receive a confirmation message. I will also be notified as the teacher when you cancel and reschedule the lesson.
Step 5: Reviewing the Updated Schedule
- Return to the calendar view to see the updated schedule with the rescheduled lesson.
Congratulations! You have successfully rescheduled your student lesson through the MyMusicStaff Student portal. If you need to make further changes or have any questions, feel free to explore the other features of the portal or reach out for assistance.